前瞻剧透 洛丹伦之战和莉莉安沃斯等文本

[ 2018-04-16 10:54:32 网友评论 来源:NGA 作者:二萌alice 进入论坛]
小编前言

前瞻剧透 洛丹伦之战和莉莉安沃斯等文本

  补丁26433文本包括了洛丹伦之战部分,莉莉安沃斯部分,坦瑞德普罗德摩尔部分

 


  坦瑞德·普罗德摩尔

  Tandred Proudmoore

  坦瑞德 普罗德摩尔

  Jaina has a brother!

  吉安娜有个兄弟!

  I will honor my father's legacy.

  我将以我父亲的传奇为傲。

  We stand strong together.

  我们团结起来更为强大。

  What do you ask of House Proudmoore?

  你对普罗德摩尔家有什么要求?

  May the seas guide you home.

  愿大海指引你归家。

  Do the seas call to you as they call to me?

  大海是否像召唤我一般,召唤着你?

  We will set things right.

  我们将拨乱反正

  That bloke in the red shirt over there told me I "wasn't canon." Well, obviously! I'm a mariner, not a cannon!

  那个穿着红色破衬衫的人(暗示的是经常给暴雪提问的那个红衣小胖)告诉我“我不是个大炮(其实意思是我不是正史)”,当然了!我是个水手,不是个大炮。(这里是他听错了,canon和cannon音很像。)

 


  洛丹伦之战

  Sylvanas: Champions, the hour is at hand. The Alliance shall fall upon our blades as they desperately grasp at our prized Lordaeron Keep. Report to High Overlord Saurfang. Teach them the price of their folly. For the Horde!

  希尔瓦娜斯:英雄,时刻即将到来,联盟将在冲击洛丹伦防线的时候倒在我们刀刃之下,向高阶领主萨鲁法尔大王报道,让他们的愚蠢行为付出代价,为了部落!

  Anduin: Champions of the Alliance, the time has come for us to claim what is rightfully ours! The final push to retake Lordaeron Keep commences at dawn. The Horde and their Warchief must answer for their crimes!

  安度因:联盟的英雄们,时机已到,是时候夺回我们理应属于我们的东西,在黎明时刻我们将作出夺回洛丹伦的最后冲击。部落和他们酋长会为了他们的罪行付出代价!

  [CUTSCENE] - Sylvanas is waiting in the throne room when Anduin arrives. Anduin offers her the chance to surrender. Instead, she blows up the entire city. I mean, what did you expect?

  [过场]-希尔瓦娜斯在王座之间等待着安度因的到来。安度因给了她投降的机会。但是,她炸了整个城市。我的意思是,你期望的是什么呢?

  [CUTSCENE] - Jaina Arrives! Her forces successfully blast through the wall of Lordaeron Keep! And btw it was *totally* cool.

  吉安娜来啦! 她的部队成功冲破洛丹伦的围墙! 顺便说一句,它*真真儿的*非常酷。

 


  库尔提拉斯人加入场景

  Previously we previewed the Alliance intro scenario where Jaina tries to convince Kul Tiras to join the Alliance and share their strong military. The following dialogue provides more context for this decision.

  此前我们简单介绍了同盟种族加入的场景,吉安娜试图说服库尔提拉斯加入联盟并分享他们强大的军事力量。 以下对话为此决定提供了更多介绍。

  Anduin: Everyone is here. What news do you bring, Spymaster?

  安度因:所有人已经到齐,你带来了什么消息,间谍大师?

  Shaw: Jaina, perhaps you could help us see what this survivor has seen?

  肖尔:吉安娜,也许你可以帮助我们告诉我们这些幸存者看到了什么。

  Shaw: Recently, Horde agents broke into the Stockades and freed two Zandalari prisoners.

  肖尔:就在不久之前,部落的特工闯入监狱释放了两名赞达拉囚犯。  

  Shaw: A princess. And a prophet.

  肖尔:一位公主和一个先知。  

  Anduin: I'm aware. What of the eight warships we sent in pursuit?  

  安度因:我明白了,那我们追击的八艘战舰怎么样了?

  Shaw: Only one returned.  

  肖尔:只有一艘幸存回来了。

  Shaw: Survivors say they encountered strange and terrifying magics.  

  肖尔:幸存者说他们遭遇了奇怪和恐怖的魔法。

  Shaw: And a massive Zandalari fleet.  

  肖尔:和庞大的赞达拉舰队。

  Genn: Impossible! It's one of Sylvanas' tricks. It has to be If the Horde makes allies of the Zandalari, we won't have the power to stop them.  

  吉恩:不可能!它一定是希尔瓦娜斯的鬼把戏,如果部落与赞达拉结盟,我们将没有力量和他们抗衡。

  Jaina:  Then we must make allies of our own.

  吉安娜:所以我们必须有自己的盟友。

  Jaina:  My people command the most powerful navy in all of Azeroth.

  吉安娜:我的人民具有艾泽拉斯最强大的海军。

  Jaina:  If I could bring Kul Tiras back into the Alliance...

  吉安娜:如果我可以帮助库尔提拉斯回归联盟…

  Genn: Jaina, you're the reason they left the Alliance.

  吉恩:吉安娜,你是他们离开联盟的原因。  

  Jaina:  And dealing with that is the only hope we have of bringing them back.

  吉安娜:处理这个问题,将是带领他们回来的唯一希望。

  Anduin: I believe it is... and I believe you can.  

  安度因:我相信它,而且我也相信你可以。

  Anduin: It will be difficult... and dangerous.  

  安度因:那将非常困难...和危险。

  Jaina: I will return with the fleet... or not at all.

  吉安娜:我将随舰队返回,或者无法回来。

  Anduin: Be careful, Jaina. Light be with you.

  安度因:注意安全,吉安娜,愿圣光庇护着你。

  We've also datamined the following cinematic description, which could refer to Jaina's nightmare while traveling to Kul Tiras.

  我们还对以下电影描述进行了数据分析,这些描述可能会指出在前往库尔提拉斯时吉安娜的噩梦。

  占位符:祖尔说服吉安娜

 


  战争行动-部落部分

  The following conversation is between Sylvanas and Nathanos.

  下边对话将是希尔瓦娜斯与凋零者之间的。

  $n, your presence is required upon the Banshee's Wail. The Dark Lady has orders for us to begin our campaign on the shores of Kul Tiras.

  (玩家)在女妖之嚎号,黑暗女士将给我们在库尔提拉斯海岸的活动下令。

  My queen.

  我的女王.

  Nathanos bows deeply.

  凋零者深深的鞠躬。  

  Is everything in order?

  一切如计划的一样么?

  Yes, my lady. The Banshee's Wail is prepared to depart at a moment's notice.

  是的,我的女士,女妖之嚎号已经准备好行动了。  

  Good. Work with $n to determine where we will secure a foothold first.

  很好,与(玩家)一起去,以确定我们将首先确定立足点的位置。

  As you command, Warchief.

  如你所愿,大酋长。  

  See it done, and dispatch reports of your progress to me.

  监督他完成,然后给我上报所有的过程。

  We will not fail you. Safe journey, my lady.  

  我们不会让你失望的,祝您一路平安,我的女士。

  Sylvanas begins to depart, then hesitates and looks over her shoulder.

  希尔瓦娜斯准备离开了,但是她犹豫了一下,然后看了下她的心腹。

  Farewell, Nathanos.

  祝你好运,纳萨诺斯。